After activation of ISR_PO_DATELINES_02 business function, it is expected to be able to:
- Communicate the scheduled dates of a transportation chain to external partners using Intermediate Documents (IDocs)
- Receive confirmations or corrections from external partners using IDoc
- Receive confirmations, corrections, or actual dates from external partners using Remote Function Call (RFC)
- Update dates which are not transferred using IDoc or RFC manually using a workbench
- Monitor standard purchase orders within the Reactive PO Monitor workbench
Despite of this, the outbound process with basic type ORDERS05 fails with Syntax error on TRFC port, and neither being possible to send it by XML port.
- Fashion Management
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ISR_01_TRANSPORTATION_CHAIN_02, ISR_PO_DATELINES_02, ISR_RETAIL_PODATELINES_02, E1EDP37, ERP_TRANSPORTATION_CHAIN, dateline, TRFC syntax error, E1EDP20 , KBA , LO-FSH-MM , Materials Management for Fashion , IS-R-PUR-SCD , Scheduling , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.