- You need to download a very large ADS PDF spool in SP01 (with hundreds or even thousands of pages), to a single PDF file on your frontend PC. You use, for example, menu option 'Export as PDF' (note 1717357) or print to a frontend printer with SAPPDFPrint (KBA 1602625).
- Results may be inconsistent. For example sometimes the download may complete, other times it does not.
- The SAP GUI session may hang or crash. There may be a GUI pop-up error such as "maximum work process hold time exceeded".
- If you capture a frontend print trace (KBA 1780896), the following errors may be seen in the sapwin log file:
- ** Calling pdfprint->openDoc
- Error: This file cannot be found.
- 1780896 - Collect Frontend Windows logs for print via Access Method G
KBA , BC-CCM-PRN , Print and Output Management , BC-CCM-PRN-PC , Printer Control via Frontend PC , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.