- How can I send job layouts/templates to job boards via Recruiting Posting?
- Why is my logo not showing on the job board?
- Why is my job template not applied on the job board?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting
Only some job boards templates or logos can be handled within Recruiting Posting feeds.
Most of the job templates/layouts or logos are managed by job boards. The preparation and set-up of templates must be discussed directly with job boards, and additional costs may be applied.
Recruiting Posting can be involved in job template/logo/image management as follows:
- By sending an ID corresponding to a template or layout defined by the client with the job board. Layout IDs are provided by the job board during the activation process.
- By hosting and transmitting a logo: 2662814 - Hosting logo image for some job boards - Recruiting Posting
- By inserting a tag into the feed that contains an image, a logo or a video URL (not hosted by Recruiting Posting).
Important Note : It is not possible to send image directly from RCM fields to RPO fields, only the above solutions work.
2713553 - My job offer is not displayed correctly on job board - Recruiting Posting
2691522 - Logo display on jobs posted on APEC - Recruiting Posting
Recruiting Posting, job boards, layout, logo, template, rpo, display, job , KBA , LOD-SF-RPO-JSM , Job Boards/Schools Management , LOD-SF-RPO-DIS , Broadcasting/Display Discrepancies , Problem