- When running a scheduled command on the monSpinlockActivity table spurious results are sometimes returned while monitoring fglockspins.
- The following command is run at 30 seconds intervals :
select convert(char(26), getdate(), 140),Grabs,Spins,Waits,SpinlockSlotID from monSpinlockActivity where SpinlockName = 'fglockspins'
- It is observed that the command is executing correctly as the grabs and spins are climbing with each execution
- Then it returns the incorrect result
- And then reverts to returning the correct result with the following execution.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise ASE SP03 PL02
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise ASE SP02 PL07
Sybase, dataserver, mda, overflow, int, bigint, KBA 3010790 archived as duplicate, BIGINT, the datatype used in the spinlock structure is still a regular INT , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.