- Client connection unexpectedly terminated when trying to load a dump of a replicated database.
- ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 10 "error with a stack trace:
Current process (0x284f04fb) infected with signal 10 (SIGBUS)
Address 0x4000000002531941 (odlrh__toloh+0x41), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0xc0000001094d11f6)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: The complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
kisignal, CR815851, CR#815851, 815851, stacktrace, registers, "bus error" , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.