How do I set the Provisioning settings for Recruiting Posting implementation?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting
- Customer should confirm with Sales representative that a Recruiting Posting license is included in the contract
- Partner should have the permissions to set up the Provisioning Settings of a BizX instance
“Enable Recruiting Posting” should be checked in the Provisioning settings.
See below the list of URLs.
Recruiting Posting Roles Base URL
- Preview: https://job-v3-staging.multiposting.fr/saml2/login
- Production: https://job-v3.multiposting.fr/saml2/login
Recruiting Posting API Roles Base URL
- Preview: https://internal-api-staging.multiposting.fr
- Production: https://internal-api.multiposting.fr
Assertion Consumer Service
- Preview: https://job-v3-staging.multiposting.fr/saml2
- Production: https://job-v3.multiposting.fr/saml2
Provisioning settings URLs should now be automatically prepopulated with correct URLs if not here is the URLs should be used :
- If Bizx tenant is a Productive tenant then the "Production Recruiting Posting URLs" should be selected.
- If Bizx tenant is non Productive tenant (Preview, Development, Staging, Test) then the "Preview Recruiting Posting URLs should be selected.
Recruiting Posting, Provisioning, Data Center, Assertion Consumer Service, Role Base URL , KBA , LOD-SF-RPO-IFC , Interface Creation (SSO Activation) , How To