Unable to Activate SF_BizX_Connection Feature, system throws below error message
Either the given user does not exist in SF HCM or given instance name is not present in the selected environment
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to super admin
- Select SF_BizX_Connection
- Enter required information
- Click activate
The API user is not present in both BizX and Onboarding or the instance name does not exist in the given URL.
- Search for the user in BizX Admin Center, My Employee Files to ensure that the API user is present.
- Search for API user is Security, Users in Onboarding to ensure that the user is present.
- If they are not present in both environments, add them, and try to reactivate the feature.
- If the API user is present on both environments, check that the instance name is present on the given URL.
- For Examples: If your BizX environment is on DC2 Preview, choose DC2 Preview as a URL for your Instance name on the feature.
You must also ensure that your API user has all below required permissions:
Manage permission roles
Select the roles your user is associated with and check that he has all the following permissions
- Manage permission roles
- Miscellaneous Permissions
a. OnboardingProcess† View Edit Import/Export
- b. Onboarding Candidate Info" Edit/View. If feature is available grant it if not don't worry,
Just make sure that your user automatically has access to it in manage data
- Metadata Framework
a. Manage Data
- Manage On/Offboarding
a. Manage onboarding permission
b. Manage field mapping tool for integration with Employee Central
c. Manage onboarding additional content
d. Manage Offboarding permission
- Recruiting Permissions
a. Onboarding Initiate Permission
b. Onboarding Update Permission
- Manage Recruiting
a. Manage Onboarding Templates
b. Setup Onboarding Integration
Either, given, user, does, not, exist, in, SF, HCM, or, given, instance, name, is, not, present, the, selected, environment, SF_BizX_Connection, onboarding, 1.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem