When trying to map with sm-mapping the System Portlet sysLearningHistory from EP to CPT the fields are not updating.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure the portlet in EP according to item 6 in: This KBA 2324462
- Try to add it and use sm-mapping in Candidate Profile
- Fields are not synching
Employee profile pulls data from LMS.
LMS does not push data into EP.
The way sm-mapping works:
- Data is added to Employee profile
- Manually entering it as a user
- When anyone open's the target employee's internal candidate profile, the candidate profile is updated with the data that was entered into Employee Profile
- The movement of data also works in reverse. Updating the internal candidate profile will reflect on the Employee profile.
- Since sysLearningHistory is not saving any data in EP, sm-mapping will have nowhere to retrieve the data from.
This is not possible and the system is working as designed.
Please submit an Enhancement Request to have this functionality added.
sysLearningHistory , sm-mapping , system portlet , candidate profile , , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAP , Candidate Profiles , How To