- Error message /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3110 is raised when customer is transferred from S4 hana to GTS.
- Transaction /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_DIRR3 is used to transfer customers to GTS, any business partners that are created using transaction code BP do not get transferred from S/4 to GTS. Partners created using XK01 or XD01 are transferred without any issues.
- Error "No data was selected" is raised in transaction /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_DIRR3. There is no entry created in table KNA1 for the business partner.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
- Material Master
- SAP S/4HANA OP
- S4CORE 101
- S4CORE 102
Manual transfer, RFC error, master data, /SAPSLL/CREMAS_DISTRIBUTE_R3, /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_SLL, /SAPSLL/CREMAS_SLL, Distribute, /SAPSLL/CORE_PARTNER, i3110(/sapsll/pluginr3), /SAPSLL/API_1006_SYNCH_MASS, /SAPSLL/PARTNER_APPL, /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3111,/SAPSLL/PLUGINR3 111, exists. , KBA , SLL-LEG-PI , Plug-In , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.