- Is it possible to remove the Delete Profile button from the Candidate Profile?
- Is it possible to disable the Delete Profile option from the Candidate Profile without disabling DPCS?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into your account
- Access your candidate profile
- Delete your profile:
- External Candidate: Option > Settings > Delete Profile
- Internal Candidate: Delete Profile
For external candidates, as of now the system doesn't allow us to control the visibility of the Delete Profile button in the external career site.
As for internal candidate, the Delete Profile button is available if DPCS is enabled for internal candidates. That is if in Edit Candidate Privacy Options page in Provisioning the "Enable internal data privacy agreement set up" is enabled. If this is disabled, the Delete Button button will not display.
Please note that once the DPCS 2.0 is enabled, either for external or internal candidates, it's no longer possible to disable it (the checkboxes are greyed out).
One additional information: When using DPCS 2.0 and candidate with active applications deleted their profile, the applications will be moved by the system to the "Deleted on Demand by Candidate" status.
delete, candidate profile, internal, external, dpcs, 1, 2, possible, options, remove, disable , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To