Item cannnot be found within the catalog/library search. Item is added in the Library and Library is available for the user.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
Browse item in the User Library search and no results found will appear.
- The SKU associated to the item needs to be displayed in the Library.
- If the latest revision is not active and admin marked all older revisions to INACTIVE as well, this could cause 'Available in Library' set to NO unexpectedly.
- Even admin re-activate the latest revision, it is still required to set 'Available in Library' to YES manually.
- Refer to See Also section for other causes.
- Check the SKU on the item record. If SKU is not showing, make sure to add this on the record configuration by going to System Administartion > Configuration > Entity Configuration > Item > Check Display checkbox for "Library SKU"
- Finance > Master Inventory
- Enter the SKU value from the item record > Edit
- Enable "Available in Library:"
sap, sf, lms, learning, catalog, search, cannot, find, display, item, SKU, catalog, library, not show, library, master, inventory , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , Problem