Survey does not allow decimal value.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Work Center Surveys.
- Create New Survey.
- Go to Design Work Center View.
- Click “Add” in the Item Section. New Window pops up.
- Select “Question Type” as Matrix.
- Enter details in Question.
- In “Show Answer As” field select “Numeric Value” from the drop down.
- Enter required details in Rows and Columns.
- Enter Decimal value in Column and hit enter.
- When a decimal value (for an example 100.777) is added in the Rating, an error appears as ”Entry 100.777 not Valid”.
This is the expected behavior.
Only integer values are allowed in Survey. Decimal values are not allowed.
Survey, Matrix, Decimal Value, Integer, Entry Not Allowed, Error, , KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-DEF , Survey definition = design time , Problem
|Decimal value shows error.jpg|