100% Exemption under section 80G for the amount contributed by the employees for donation to PM CARES Fund up to June 30, 2020
Covid-19 contribution to PM CARES Fund,which head in Infotype 0585 is such amount considered.
- Option in Infotype 585 to accept and exempt the amount from tax for such Donation amount
- Deduction of One day salary from employees towards "contribution to PM CARES Fund" which is exempted under section 80G (2), which head in Infotype 0585 is such amount considered.
- PM CARES fund - How to deal?
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- Payroll India Public Sector
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Section 80G, Exemption, Donation, Relief,Benefit,IT0585, S80,INS80,Sec 80, Infotype 585,benefit, income tax, /460,tax,allowed , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.