- Future terminated users time accounts are getting closed on the day their termination is submitted, and not termination date.
- It is currently not supported to set time account to closed in the termination rule.
- Upon Termination, set Time Account to Closed, and "Account Valid Until" and "Booking Possible Until" dates to the Termination Date
- Set balance to zero on termination. (Currently this has to be checked periodically using the interim update or PEP calendar (depending on the use case).
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Off
- Engineering team is working on an enhancement to provide the functionality to close time accounts / set balance to zero once termination date is reached.
- No release date has been confirmed as of yet.
- Enhancement Ticket Number: TIM-689
Use Interim update rule to close time accounts and set balance to zero or manually set the same for terminated users.
TIM-689, close time account at termination, automatically close time account when termination date is reached, set balance to zero on termination,TIM-10196 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem