- Competency expected rating does not show the right value in reports e.g. Adhoc and Dashboard
- The core competencies have been defined and the fm-comp-expected-rating element set in the xml
- The Standard Competency Dashboard expected rating is showing the value 1
- The Adhoc report is showing value 0 in Competency Expected Rating (Percentage) field
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Adhoc report and check that the Competency expected rating (percentage) is showing the value 0
- Open the standard Competency Dashboard and check that the Expected Rating column is showing the value 1
Competency expected rating is only supported for the job code based competencies. The "fm-comp-expected-rating" is not supposed to be configured in the xml template for custom competency.
This tag is just reserved for content storage in form content / diagnosis file in a consistent data structure for all type of competencies, but it's not exposed for end user to customize in xml.
It is just competency ID will take effect in reports and the rest content is from competency library. That's the reason why Adhoc is displaying 0 and Dashboard is displaying 1.
The value of "Expected Rating" in dashboard is not expected to show the same value of "Competency Expected Rating (Percentage)" column in Ad-hoc. The calculation of "Expected Rating" in dashboard is explained below:
The adhoc report show "Competency expected rating (percent)" = 0
The dashboard show expected rating = 1 (scale from 1 to 3)
If the scale is a 1-3 scale, then the Adhoc value is equal to 0% and the Dashboard value is equal to 1 (the lowest value on the scale)
This is an expected behavior of the system.
Competency Dashboard expected rating Adhoc report scale percentage 0 1 , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To