- During the installation of Data Services Designer, the following message is displayed:
- Unknown error occurred during configuration merge
- After installation is completed, unable to start Data Services Designer.
- In Windows event log, the following message is displayed:
- Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
- Application name: AL_Designer.exe, version: 14.2.x.xxxx, time stamp: 0x5825193c
- Faulting module name: DiagramModelFW3.dll, version: 14.2.x.xxxx, time stamp: 0x58250443
- Exception code: 0xc0000005
- Fault offset: 0x0000000000921346
- Faulting process id: 0x9f4
- Faulting application start time: 0x01d424f12f3588b1
- Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Data Services\bin\AL_Designer.exe
- Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Data Services\bin\DiagramModelFW3.dll
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP7
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP8
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP11
SAP Data Services 4.2
windows, BODS, DS, install, download, MS, app, issue, fail , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.