SPM is failing to connect to our existing queries and throwing following error in Backend Abap System
"X MESSAGE BRAIN 299:SAPSLRRSI RRSI_SID_VAL_CONVERT-1-"
Our system was copied from existing production system, where queries are working fine. We have created a new test query which is working fine, issue is coming to some SAP delivered SPM queries.
Additional errors possibly related to this problem:
- WARNING RSUOM (069): Target quantity not found
- WARNING RSUOM (065): No quantity conversion possible
- ABEND BRAIN (670): An error occurred when getting data from the processor
- ABEND RSBOLAP (000): Program error in class SAPMSSY1 method : UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION
- Unable to create query view:
- Error: Provider Selection Object: Initialization Issue
- Cannot send an HTTP error response [500 Authentication failed.]
- WARNING: Characteristic resultset member text not available:
SAP Spend Performance Management, EPM-SA
EPM, SAP SA, SAP SPEND PERFORMANCE MGMT, SAP Spend Performance Management, SAP Spend Analytics, SPM, EPM-SA, SAP BOBJ SPEND PERF MGMT, jmh42018n, SAP BusinessObjects Spend Performance Management , KBA , EPM-SA , Spend Analytics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.