- Error message "Source <object name> not found, not released or not authorized" occurs when you test the context of ABAP_CDS using report RODPS_REPL_TEST in the source system.
- Running the extraction directly from BW side, error "Source <object name> not found or not released (program RODPS_OS_EXPOSE)" will popup.
Meanwhile, the DTP log (BIDTPR_*) has such message:
Access_ODP/EXTRACT4 l_subrc =1;<CDS View>$F/P/F/T/H; <ODP Source system> RSDS 666
- Data Preview popups the same error "... not found or not released"
- When you create the Datasource in target system based on a CDS view which's defined in the source system, information "List does not contain any data" will occur:
- Importing the CDS object from Data Service side, error "Source <object name> not found, not released or not authorized" occurs
- CDS view cannot be found in BW system while replicating
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
RSDS666, RODPS_REPL518, RODPS_REPL 518 , KBA , BC-BW-ODP , Operational Data Provisioning (ODP) and Delta Queue (ODQ) , BW-WHM-DBA-ODA , Operational Data Provider for ABAP CDS, HANA & BW , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.