This article provides an explanation of the behaviour of the Disabled User Notification.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- The Disabled User Notification is intended to list the forms that are within the user's Performance Inbox at the time the user is set to inactive.
- The email will only be triggered if the user has forms within their Inbox i.e. those that have not been completed yet AND if the "Remove Inactive Employees' In-Progress Documents" or "Remove Inactive Employees' In-Progress Documents" option is selected at the time the user is being set to inactive.
- If they have no forms in their Inbox at the time of deactivation OR one of the "Remove Inactive Employees'..." options is not selected, this email is not triggered to the Admin user that sets them to inactive.
- The [DOC_LIST] token is also used in other email notification types to list forms that are being transferred from the user's Inbox.
- The Disabled User Notification can be disabled in Email Notification Template Settings.
- The email will go to the person who deactivated the user.
Disabled User Notification, email, PM, Performance, Management, form, review, template, DOC_LIST, remove, inactive, user, completed, inbox , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-EML , Emails and Notifications , How To