The following is the list of frequently asked questions about LO Data Extraction (logistics datasource) in a S/4HANA system:
- In the ERP system, 2LIS_11_VAKON (Sales Document Condition) & 2LIS_13_VDKON (Billing Document Condition) is used to fetch data from table KONV. However in the S/4HANA system, table KONV is obsolete and replaced by table PRCD_ELEMENTS. Is there any other standard datasource which can fetch data from PRCD_ELEMENTS?
- Will 2LIS_11_VAKON and 2LIS_13_VDKON extract the data KPOSN = 000000 from source view V_KONV_CDS?
- Which datasources in Sales and Billing areas are still supported in the S/4HANA system?
- Since VBUK and VBUP are obsolete in S/4HANA system, will be 2LIS_11* impacted?
- As Note 2206980 says, "Material document data will be stored in MATDOC only and not anymore in MKPF and MSEG", will datasource 2LIS_03_BF be replaced by other Datasource or CDS view due to this?
S/4HANA system as the source system
READ_PACKAGE_OF_DOCUMENTS, V_KONV, 2LIS_13_VDHDR, 2LIS_13_VDITM, RMCVNEFV2, S/4 HANA , KBA , BW-BCT-LO-LIS , BW only - Logistics Information System , BW-BCT-SD-BIL , BW only - Billing , BW-BCT-SD-SLS , BW only - Sales , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.