Customer is unable to rehire an employee using Manage Pending Hires, the following application error in the Manage Pending Hires appears when trying to submit the action:
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Pending Hires
- Select the employee to rehire
- Complete all the process of rehire
- Submit the action
The system cannot find the event reason for the rehire process because YouCALC is set as off and there is no default event reason to set for the rehire employee and his direct reports.
To solve the issue is needed that a default event reason is configured in the system for the rehire and direct reports:
- Go to Company System and Logo Settings
- Select a value for "Threshold for processing direct reports and job relationships offline". It is recommended to set this value to 50 or below for optimal processing.
- Select the "Default Event Reason to use when processing direct reports and job relationships offline".
- Save Company System Settings.
- Perform the rehire.
Employee Central, Manage Pending Hires, Rehire, application error, fingerprint , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , Problem