When creating ticket by adding partner, the partner contact is being determined though it is not marked as Main.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new ticket by selecting Ticket quick create.
- Assign Partner as XYZ(where XYZ is the partner name); Save and Open.
- The ticket created will have partner XYZ assigned and Partner contact DEF assigned.(where DEF is the partner contact of partner XYZ).
- Go to the Partners workcenter.
- Go to the Partners view.
- Open the partner XYZ.
- Navigate to the Contacts view.
- Here, the Partner Contact DEF is not maintained as Main.
Though the partner contact is not marked as Main, determination of the Partner contact in tickets has been maintained in Business Configuration. Hence, when the ticket is created and partner is assigned, the partner contact will be automatically determined.
To remove the automatic determination of Partner contact in Tickets, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Choose the Open Activity List button.
- From All Activities, search and open the activity “Tickets in Customer Support”.
- Choose the Maintain Involved Parties link.
- Here, select Partner Contact and choose the Maintain Determination link.
- Uncheck the option present here and Save.
NOTE: The same applies for sales documents. Follow the same steps for the respective document activities in Business Configuration.
involved parties lead sales opportunity order quote manual , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem