Project definition no longer getting displayed in CJ20N. When trying to open the project, the system throws message no. CJ011 "Project XXXXX does not exist". However, when opening a WBS element belong to the same project, the project definition is visible.
- Running report REPS_PSEXT_ID_CONV in SE38 results in error message no. CJ609 "Key does not correspond to mask: &"
- SAP ERP Project System (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
CJ 011, project builder, Project & does not exist, PROJ, PRPS, PSPID, PSPNR, PROJ_BUF, GET_PDBUF, PROJ-PSPID, PROJ-PSPNR, PROJ-OBJNR, ZZADJUSTPOSID, OPSK, OPSJ, coding mask, editing, CJ 609, PSEXT_ID_CONV , KBA , cj609 , PS-ST , Structures , PS-ST-PB , Project Builder , PS-ST-WBS , Work Breakdown Structure , PS-ST-DEF , Project Definition , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.