We have created a duration-based Program - i.e. 58 days duration. Now we would like to change the duration for all employees who are yet to complete the program.
- What impact will it have to the people who have completed the program already?
- Will this impact to the current people who have already started the program - do they need to re do it again or do they need to resume from where they left?
- Will it change the end date?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Program and assign it to users.
- After users have started the program edit the program and change the Program Duration
- Save Changes
- You will be Prompted with a message to propagate current verion of the program to users as below
- If a change is made to the duration of a program that is already assigned to users the system will display the message asking "Do you wish to Propagate the current version of the agenda to all users?"
- If you select 'Yes' then the duration changes will be propagated to all assigned users including those who have already begun the program - The End Date of the program will be moved for these users in line with the new Program Duration.
- Users will not need to restart the Program and will continue from where they left off.
- If you select 'No' then the Old program duration will remain for these users. Users who are newly assigned the Program will have the new Program Duration.
- User's who have already completed the Program will not be affected.
Program, Duration, Duration-Based, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , Programs , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To