- On SAP ASE systems, when running saphostctrl it fails with the error:
Error: HTTP error, HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
- This error can be returned during ASE Update tasks execution or any other Host Agent tasks (ie VALIDATE_SEC_STORES, RECREATE_GTTS or CONFIG_GP). For ASE update, the error is also reported in SAP Note 2800483 - SYB: Upgrade / Update SAP ASE with SAP Host Agent 7.21 PL43 and later
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Host Agent (HAG) - All versions
LiveDatabaseUpdate, saphostctrl, HTTP, unauthorized, sapadm , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.