- You have moved from a PPM release to SAP Portfolio and Project Management 1.0 for SAP S/4HANA or to SAP Portfolio and Project Management in SAP S/4HANA.
- You are using the new Simplified Authorization Management (i.e. you have not used global switch 0007/0053 to deactivate this and use the "old" logic instead).
- You have carried out the customizing "Define Superuser Authorizations" and run report /S4PPM/ASSIGN_SUPER_USER_AUTH for projects which existed prior to your upgrade/migration.
- Nevertheless, the new superuser authorization is not working for these projects.
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management 1.0 for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management in SAP S/4HANA 1709
no authorization, You require authorization to display Project, super user, super admin, aco_super, keine Berechtigung , KBA , PPM-PRO , Project Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.