You would receive an application error when Importing Termination Record.
The application error message would be accompanied by:Internal System error encountered while importing record
SuccessFactors Employee Central - Termination
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Tool then Import Employee Data
- Select Termination
- Select import file
- Click on Validation Import Data
- Result: Import failed with error: Internal System error encountered while importing record
Misconfiguration, This issue occurs when we configure the attachment-id field in employmentInfo element with visibility="none".
Enable Attachment Field From BCUI: Manage Business Cofiguration
- Go to BCUI
- Select Attachment-id
- Click on : Detail then See below
Export Succession Data Model From Provisioning:
Change the visibility of attachment-id field of employmentInfo element to "both"
EmploymentInfo element :
<hris-field id="attachment-id" visibility="both">
Provide support for attachment-id in EmpTermination import. While importing terminationInfo for users, import will accept valid attachment-ids.
- Attachment-id support for termination import is done.
- This only supports import of valid attachment-id.
- Zip file are not suporting
Terrmination, import,attachment-id, attachment, visibility, ECT-97710,ECT-105663,Internal System error encountered while importing record,Zip file, indexoutofboundException , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Import Employee Data (EC Core only) , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information (Employment Details) , Problem