Error: "The user name and/or the electronic signature you entered are not correct." when using E-Signature.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in via SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Go to Learning Administration
- Go to Manage User Learning > Add Learning History tool > proceed through the steps until the very end
- When E-Signature is requested, input the Admin ID and PIN combination.
- Error will be received.
The best practice is for the following data to be the same:
- BizX/HXM User ID
- BizXHXM User Name
- Learning User ID
- Learning Admin ID
While this is best practice, it is still possible to have different IDs compared to User Name. As long as E-Signature is being utilized while logged in via BizX/HXM, make sure users are using their BizX/HXM User Name rather than ID. Users should be utilizing the appropriate PIN depending if the E-Signature is being done on the user or admin tool.
Reason: E-Signature verification in LMS invokes a BizX/HXM API to authenticate the admin credentials. The system will try to match BizX/HXM User Name with the Learning Admin ID. If they are not the same, the "The user name and/or the electronic signature you entered are not correct." error message is presented.
- Create a new user account in BizX/HXM that has the same ID/User Name as well as in Learning. The Merge Users tool can be used to make sure Learning data is transferred between accounts
e-signature, PIN, esignature, esig, e-sig, verify, learning, LMS, validation, incorrect , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ESG , E-Signature , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , Problem