Termination portlet has disappeared for terminated employees.
Employee Central - Job Information
Employee Central - Employment Information
Reproducing the Issue
- Search an employee who is terminated.
- Add another record with termination event from Job History and delete the record. [It is not recommeded to add termination records from Job History].
- Termination portlet will disappear even though there is another original termination event record present in Job History.
If multiple records with termination event has been added to the user and if the latest termination record is deleted, termination portlet will also be deleted.
Multiple records with termination event should not be added. If it is required to change any data after termination event, any event reason with employee status as 'No selection' can be used. For ex: Data Change event where employee status is selected as 'No selection'.
If termination record is already deleted and termination portlet is missing, below mentioned steps can be followed so that termination portlet will reappear.
- If there are multiple termination records, delete the duplicate termination event from the Job Information History except the original termination record.
- Change (i.e. correct) the termination event effective start date to another date in orginal termination record (make sure that you remember the original date).
- Change the termination event effective start date back to the original date (noted in step 2) in original termination record.
Termination portlet disappeared, Termination portlet missing, termination section missing, correction, edit, separation , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information (Employment Details) , Problem