Need to know the properties available from an entity via Boomi.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create process on Boomi;
- Set up to upsert some entity, for example CandidateLight;
- You only know one or more properties of that entity and wish to know all the available properties.
Without a previous connection, boomi does not provide all the available entities.
- Build a process with a Query operation:
- Select the entity that you need to know the properties:
- Hit next, the available properties should be displayed next:
Please remeber that customers need to contact their partners or the professional services to help on building process, cloud support is a channel to report system bugs this KBA is intended to help with basic information on boomi that is a Boomi product.
To get extra information on what fields are available and upsertable, you can access your SuccessFactors data Dictionary.
How to know the properties from an entity on boomi to do a upsert. , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-BOM , Standard SF to 3rd Party Boomi Content , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To