- When an integration is done in the repository more than one time, it shows a different behavior in the 'merge' window.
- In the first Integration after deleting some tables, the checkboxes are not checked. In the second “Integration”, after updating the description of a table, the checkboxes are checked.
- PD is showing different behavior, sometimes it keeps the checkboxes checked and sometimes it doesn’t keep checkboxes checked.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
deletion, branch, integration merge, power designer , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.