Example in App Reprocess Bank Statement Items (App ID F1520) you enter One Time Customer Account, after clearing you have a residual amount which you wish to post at the One Time Customer Account via tab Post on Account
Error Posting using one-time account is not supported is generated
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Fiori
SAP does not support payments in advance (prepayment or down payment) for one-time-customers, without having a reference to an invoice carrying the one time customer data.
- An incoming payment can only be posted to a GL clearing account for clearing after invoice receipt. The clearing account is similar to the bank clearing accounts for payment receipt without invoice or customer information. The account must be flagged as cash flow relevant in the master data.
- As an alternative define a ‘dummy’ customer account for storing incoming payments from a customer without invoice reference or master data.
- The statement is true for all Incoming/Outgoing payment related Fiori applications.
- Use GUI app "Reprocess Bank Statement Items - FEB_BSPROC" to post bank statement items to One-time customer accounts.
- This note is Cloud Relevant
OTC, One time Account, one-time F1520, F5266, CPD, FBZ3, FBZ1, F1345,F-53, F1612, customer, supplier one-time, customers, one-time suppliers. , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , FI-BL-PT-BA , bank statement , Problem