- As from 1 January 2019, 15 Belgian municipalities will be merged into 7. Reducing the number of Flemish municipalities from 308 to 300, and the Belgian total from 589 to 581.
- The municipalities concerned so far: Meeuwen-Gruitrode and Opglabbeek and Overpelt and Neerpelt in Limburg; Kruishoutem and Zingem and Aalter and Knesselare in East Flanders. Deinze and Nevele in East Flanders and Puurs and Sint-Amands in Antwerp province have also expressed an interest in merging.
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Payroll Belgium
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Flemish municipalities; gemeente; fusion; 2019; , KBA , PA-PA-BE , Belgium , PY-BE , Belgium , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.