Mentors receiving email to accept mentees, but no mentees are displayed to review once the link is followed.
**All images used in this article are from a SAP internal system.**
- Career Development Planning
- Mentoring/ Coaching
- Open Enrollment
Reproducing the Issue
- A Mentee requests a Mentor for an Open Enrollment program - where multiple Mentors have been assigned.
- Email is triggered for all requested mentor
- The Mentors click on the link in the email. See below for example of link:
4. The link then brings you to a page that tells you 'You don't have any mentees yet':
A Mentor has already accepted the Mentee - This means that the program is now closed to further Mentor sign up and no further Mentors can sign up.
- If there are multiple Mentors on a program, then it is this is expected behaviour when one of the other Mentors has already accepted the Mentee, that any other Mentor who clicks on the link in the Email, will be led to a page that tells them 'You Don't have any mentees yet'.
- E.g. Once a Mentor has accepted the request, the link will become redundant for the other Mentors. It will still be available to click but will display that there are no mentees to review – due to the fact they have already been matched with another.
Mentor, Mentee, Open Enrollment, Emial link , KBA , LOD-SF-MEN-EML , Emails, Notifications & Alerts , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , Problem