There were processes runnable, but couldn't run on any ASE engine.
- A process was running on an ASE engine having
- Big negative value in pss->ptimeslice and high value in pss->pcpucur, e.g.
pcpucur: 1277149, ptimeslice=-1277147
- The running stack includes functions:
omni_connect -> omni_ct_connect -> usctconnect.
- The running process had CRITICAL bit set and couldn't timeout
- For HA system, it may hang local ASE if the companion server is not responding.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) High Availability (HA)
ASE hang, CR 816695, 816695, CRITICAL bit, usctconnect, omni_connect, trace flag 11222, 11222, HA, companion server , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.