- Importing objects from the HANA 2.0 Repository.
- The HANA Import Wizard does not open if the Physical Data Model's DBMS is either SAP HANA 2.0 Database or SAP HANA 2.0 HDI.
- The Output displays:
Model target must be HANA Family.
- Tables and other catalog objects can be reverse engineered from SAP HANA 1.0 and SAP HANA 2.0 environments through the standard reverse-engineering commands:
- File > Reverse Engineer > Database,
- or Database > Update Model from Database.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
calculation, view, import, 816737, CR816737, CR#816737 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.