The SAP Cloud Platform failed to start up after deploying or publishing an Agentry application (ex: SAP Work Manager)
- Is there a way to make the Cloud Platform to restart successfully if the user published a corrupted Agentry application (ex: SAP Work Manager custom version)?
- If the platform does not start correctly then the corresponding cockpit will be disabled or not-accesible for any admin user to delete the prior loaded/deployed application for reversion
- Due to a recently deployed/published application to the Cloud Plaform server failed, there is no way to start it anymore and this causes a very high situation on most production schedule
- If the Cloud Platform have several application stored in it and if the Agentry application like SAP Work Manager or Inventory Manager failed then all other application in this Cloud Platform will also be down
- This issue could also be seen in the SAP HEC (SAP Hosted services) and may be needed by SAP Operations
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SP15 PL01
- SAP Cloud Platform (i.e. ACE addon 1801.1 release)
"Cannot start Agentry","How to skip agentry on startup","Publishing Agentry to the server failed startup","Agentry publish startup fail","Restarting Cloud Platform failed Agentry","Deployed new agentry application version failed" , KBA , MOB-CLD-AGS , HCP Cloud Agentry services , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.