When a user selects a dimension member by the using property filter in a story, the commenting feature does not work in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story and submit some comments.
- Select member by using the property filter in the story.
- The comment does not show / appear.
- Currently data point comments are not supported on dimension properties, as we cannot apply data access control on properties.
- We may consider the enhancement in the future but it is not included in our current roadmap.
- You can vote for this enhancement in our SAP Influence site: Data point comments support while filtering tables based on Dimension Property
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem