When you click the “Check in” button in Visit, the field “Out of Range Check-In” displays 'No' even though the current position is far more than the distance setting in Business Configuration.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Visits work center.
- Open the Visit ABC (where ABC represents the Visit ID).
- Press the "Check in" button in the Bottom menu bar.
- Find the field “Out of Range Check-In” showed as 'No'.
Geo Codes are missing at Account master data level OR geolocation services are not enabled in your mobile device.
To maintain geo codes in accounts:
- Go to the Customer work center.
- Go to the Account work center view.
- Search for the Account of Visit ABC.
- Go to the Addresses Facet.
- Go to the Details Pane.
- Maintain the Latitude and Longitude field accordingly. There are 2 fields named as Latitude and Longitude, which you can use Edit Master Layout to add.
To turn on geolocation services in your mobile device.
- Seek the reference manual of your device manufacturer to see how you turn on the geolocation services.
Out of Range Check-In; Visit ; Geolocation ; Geo Location ; geo location ; check in ; check-in; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , How To