- "Exclude selected members" doesn't work for Input Controls in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Only Excluded Selected memebers display when running a story with Input control
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.16.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Edit/Create a story
- Add Input Control
- Exlcude memebers to be displayed
- View Story
- Only "Excluded Members" are displayed in the filter.
This behavior is By Design.
This is a feature enhancement. Please click here to see how you can request feature enhancement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem