- ASE errorlog contains an infected with 11 error with a stack trace including klicense_heartbeat_proc
Current process (0x0) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001a974f9 (mebziRSgHP87kCZW5KsAM+0x9)
Note: mebziRSgHP87kCZW5KsAM() is garbage and will be different on each occurrence, for example (q4MPAnQskaNb+0x8c)
- Stack trace includes modules:
- A full example of this issue is shown in attachment : Full_Stack_Example_KBA_2697103.txt
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) all versions
- SySam license server
Sybase, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.