- How to Configure the BI Environment for a BW Relational Connection for Optimal Performance
- How to Prepare the BW for a Connection to SAP BI for reporting with a Universe
- Multisource Universe Timeouts with BW Connection
- Webi Report on BW UNX has poor performance
- Webi Report on BW UNX Error
- An error occurred while trying to ping the server: SAP NetWeaver BW has reported an RFC error: Error during RFC callback: Error when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CALL: ' ThSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=2 thRc=67
- Error registration of DF_JCO_Servername from host ??? not Allowed
- Error com.sap.connectivity.cs.java.drivers.DBDError: [Data Federator Driver] [Server] [Connector 'testSourceConnection1234567890'] Timeout expired while testing the connection. Please check the configuration parameters.
- Error Registration of top <program ID> not allowed
- JCO_ERROR_ILLEGAL_STATE: Current server state dead
- Could not retrieve InfoProvider tables from data source. An error occurred while trying to ping the server: The SAP BW server reported an RFC error: Error during RFC callback:Function RSDRI_DF_RECEIVER not found.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Information Design Tool
- Data Federation Administration Tool
- Web Intelligence
biSL, UNX, Universe, BW , CIPIC 99 , Error during RFC callback , DFA 50003 , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , BI-BIP-DF , Data Federation Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.