While Entering the Dependent Information, you want to hide certain sections that are available by Default.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core - All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
- The Dependents portlet uses exactly the same elements (database tables) to store information for dependents as it does for employees. These tables are Personal Information, Home Address, National ID, Biograpical Information & Global Information.
- However, you can choose to hide a particular section, so it will not be displayed when entering a dependent's information.
We currently only have the functionality to disable Home Address and National ID Information. To disable the HRIS-elements HomeAddress or NationalIDCard, please follow:
- Navigate to the Admin Center;
- In the Tools search field, type Manage Business Configuration;
- Select the HRIS-element that you want to disable;
- Set the "Disabled for Dependents" option to "Yes";
- Save to complete your settings.
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Hide HRIS Dependent, Dependent, BCUI, Manage Business Configuration, hide, dependent portlet , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-DPD , Dependents Management , How To