- You are doing databases backup using third party tool like Commvault. For backups executed from DBACockpit with sapsa user, please refer to SAP KBA 2644574.
- ASE was upgraded to release 16 SP03 PL03 or higher, and the "enable granular permission" configuration parameter is therefore enabled by default ( = 1)
- When the dump is executed, error Msg 10331 is returned: "Permission denied, database sybsecurity, owner dbo. You need the following permission(s) to run this command: DUMP DATABASE, OWN DATABASE or MANAGE AUDITING."
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 for Business Suite and higher versions
- SAP Netweaver - All versions
10331, sybsecurity, dump, granular, permissions, sapsa, commvault, grant, security , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.