Party re-determination based on Ticket Routing Rules is not working.
SAP Cloud for Customer / Service
Reproducing the Issue
You have already set up the conditions in the Ticket Routing Rules by Organization or Territory e.g. if the ticket is escalated it should be assigned to the ABC Service and Support Team (ABC represents the name of the Service and Support Team).
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Click the New button.
- Fill in the mandatory fields.
- Click the Save and Open button.
- Click the Escalate button.
You can see that the Team field was not updated with the ABC Service and Support Team.
The processor and team consistency check is enabled.
In order to disable the processor and team consistency check you need to use the following steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Click the Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to Step 4 Questions.
- Expand the Service and Customer Care elements.
- Select the Service Request Management element.
- Flag the question Disable consistency check between processor and service support team when re-assigning a ticket? Found under the Processor and Team Consistency Check section.
Ticket, Ticket Routing Rules, Consistency Check, Disable. , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , LOD-CRM-SRP-PAP , Ticket - Party Processing , Problem