Goods receipt is intended to be posted for purchase order in transaction MIGO.
- Although receipt of the certificate is confirmed on tab Purchase Order Data, error 'A category &1 inspected certificate is required' (message number QA312) is raised, and goods receipt cannot be posted.
- If goods receipt is already partially posted for the purchase order, error 'A category &1 inspected cert. is also required for follow-up deliveries' (message number QA313) is raised.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM, QM-PT-RP, QA312, QA313, goods receipt, certificate, MIGO, MB01, Zeugnis, Wareneingang, Fehler, SAPLQBCK, LQBCKU06, QBCK_QM_GR_CHECK, QCPR_READ_WITH_PONUMBER, QAAT_CHECK_QM, QC509 , KBA , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , QM-PT-RP , QM Control in Logistics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.