The text color can't be easily read due to the contrast between text label color and background collor
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Continuous Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center
- Select Continuous Performance Management
- Under Achievement tab, select either By Time or By Objective
- The text cannot be distinguished easily because of the contrast between the text label color and the background color.
- This theme settings cannot be controlled through 'Theme Manager' and you will not be able to replicate the issue once you import the theme through your other instance.
The 'SAP Belize theme for UI5 Libraries' is checked through Provisioning Settings.
- This behavior can be fixed by switching off the 'SAP Belize theme for UI5 Libraries' via the Provisioning settings.
- You can coordinate with your Partner/Consultant or reach out through Product Support to request the disabling of that switch, which can only can be done via Provisioning Settings.
- The functionality of the switch is to provide a fallback if in case the customer will encounter an issue within the UI theme which was introduced during b1708 release.
cpm, contrast, theme, manager, continuous performance management, layout, color, background , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-CPM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP. Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-CPM-ACC , SuccessFactors Continous Performance Management Accessibilit , Problem