You can delete completed visits.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Visits work center.
- Choose the Visits view.
- Search for visit XYZ (XYZ represents visit id) with status: Completed.
- Under Actions, you can see that the Delete icon is enabled.
The Delete action for completed visits is enabled if the scoping question "Do you want to prevent the deletion of completed visits?" is selected.
- Go to the Administration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the tab 4.Questions.
- Unfold these sections: Sales > Account and Activity Management > Activity Management
- Select the question "Do you want to prevent the deletion of completed visits?"
- Save the project changes.
visits, delete, completed visit, , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , Problem