Sometimes, some cells are grayed unexpectedly in screen 4900 in program SAPMV45A. For example, when creating a sales order via T-Code VA01, these cells are grayed out and not editable for some unknown reasons:
In this KBA, we will introduce a way of how and where to set breakpoints and debug to analysis the issue quickly.
- This KBA is not to provide a final and dedicated solution since causes vary due to complex logics and business scenarios. It is just a general way we can use under different situations.
- SCREEN-INPUT and SCREEN-ACTIVE will take effect on whether the cell is grayed or not. Their values should be 1 if a cell is supposed to be editable. Thus this KBA is introducing a way to find out where they are changed to 0 for a specific cell.
- In screen 4900(program SAPMV45A), item lines are embedded in table control tctrl_u_erf_auftrag. Thus we will use tctrl_u_erf_auftrag-current_line to navigate to the expected line.
- In flow logic of screen 4900, module feldauswahl inside the loop of control tctrl_u_erf_auftrag contains the logics where SCREEN-INPUT and SCREEN-ACTIVE are changed.
- The steps are demonstrated under new debugger and old debugger. Due to the difference of debugger functions, there are some slight differences during debugging, but the idea will be same.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.