When navigating to the Performance Inbox (Performance Tab from top left drop down), there is an HR option under the "Completed" folder.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
The user has been granted "Human Resources Privileges"
This legacy feature is available to our customers that are using "Administrative Domains"
To make use of this feature, first you must enable "Display Performance Score in HR Inbox" by taking the following steps:
- Admin Center
- Company System and Logo Settings
- Check "Display Performance Score in HR Inbox"
Then, Human Resources Privileges can be granted by taking the following steps:
- Admin Center
- In Tool Search, look for "Human Resources Privileges"
- Search for the user that you want to grant/revoke access to
Human Resources Privileges Information
This permission allows HR representatives to manage forms during an active review event, such as approve multiple forms at one time. Users with Human Resources privileges will see an additional HR Inbox. This Inbox contains all the forms with an HR role in the routing map routed by the employees within the HR representative's jurisdiction. Users can access the HR Inbox either from the Home page or from the My Forms page. Users can perform the following tasks with forms in their HR Inbox:
- Approve multiple forms at once: The approval is noted on each form, and the forms progress to the next person scheduled to receive them.
- Approve a single form: The approval is noted and the form progresses to the next person scheduled to receive the form.
- Sort forms by due date: To make it easier to find all the forms that are imminently due, users can sort the forms in the HR Inbox.
- View or work on a single form
SFSF, Successfactors, Administrative domains, Human Resources Privileges, HR inbox , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-SYS , System Performance , How To